Chloe Earrings and Pearl Necklace
Fresh water pearl earrings on sterling silver scroll chain dangling from CZ posts.
Miranda Necklace adorned with Swarovski crystal rhinestones in clusters accented with chocolate stones.
Our Design Philosophy
"I view my style as modern but organic. I love to create an art piece that will look simply elegant with a gown and strikingly stylish in a pair of jeans. I like to design beyond the occasion so it is a piece you will always remember, but versatile enough so you can wear it over and over again."
Designer and Owner
Latest from Our Blog
- Renee Pawele Bride announces our new salon ZITA BRIDAL SALON in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Thank you for the love from The White Dress featuring Renee Pawele Bride as their premiere bridal accessory designer!
- Real Bride from Crowning Glory in Michigan
- Renee Pawele talks Grammy Fashions
- Jane Rocks Black Accessories in her Engagement Shoot
- Anthropology of Chosing the Right Husband….
- My Family, Bridal Family and the Oakland Raiders
- Renee Raves About….
- Bethenny Frankel’s Wedding Faux Pas
- Queen Earrings on Seattle Bride Magazine Cover
Expert's CornerRuffled Blog says it beautifully, Modern Laguna Beach Wedding
RUFFLED BLOG POST GO see this fabulous blog From the bride, Emily: We wanted our wedding to be different — we envisioned our wedding to look and feel vintage-y, rustic & whimsical. We wanted to make sure nothing was traditional. Our color scheme included all neutral colors – tans, golds, browns, beige, rose pink. A lot of our decor was DIY, including — place cards (succulent garden … continued »
Are you a wedding industry expert? We'd love to hear from you!
Send your submission to our Expert's Corner!
Bride's CornerJane Rocks Black Accessories in her Engagement Shoot
I love black! I would have worn black to my wedding if it wouldn't have made my mother in law disown me. Here is one of my brides rocking the black accents with her Elizabeth Filmore gown from The White Dress. By the way, this was only one of her two wedding gown … continued »
Have a wedding experience to share?
Submit your article to our Bride's Corner!