Our Design Philosophy
"I view my style as modern but organic. I love to create an art piece that will look simply elegant with a gown and strikingly stylish in a pair of jeans. I like to design beyond the occasion so it is a piece you will always remember, but versatile enough so you can wear it over and over again."
Designer and Owner
Latest from Our Blog
- The Real “L” word TV show gives LOVE to Renee Pawele Bride
- Real Bride Alison is Adorned with a Custom headpiece for her Claire Pettibone Gown
- Miss Arizona hopeful wears Renee Pawele Bride jewels
- Drop Dead Diva’s Kate Levering Marries wearing Renee Pawele Bride Midori Headpiece
- Thank you for the love from The White Dress featuring Renee Pawele Bride as their premiere bridal accessory designer!
- Renee Pawele talks Grammy Fashions
- Jane Rocks Black Accessories in her Engagement Shoot
- My Family, Bridal Family and the Oakland Raiders
- Renee Raves About….
- Renee Pawele designs for Katerina Bocci’s Runway Show at Bridal Market
Expert's CornerPelican Hill Wedding featuring Renee Pawele Bride
Pelican Hill Wedding from The Special Day I came across this real wedding featured in Style Me Pretty, written by The Little Black Book blog by Elaine... live 10,000 miles away from your I-do destination and the first time you see your venue is two weeks before your wedding, planning becomes a bit more of adventure. This adorable couple didn’t bat an eyelash at the distance and put … continued »
Are you a wedding industry expert? We'd love to hear from you!
Send your submission to our Expert's Corner!
Bride's CornerJane Rocks Black Accessories in her Engagement Shoot
I love black! I would have worn black to my wedding if it wouldn't have made my mother in law disown me. Here is one of my brides rocking the black accents with her Elizabeth Filmore gown from The White Dress. By the way, this was only one of her two wedding gown … continued »
Have a wedding experience to share?
Submit your article to our Bride's Corner!